The Client
Urgent meting on Monday at 7 pm.. wuaaakkss why can people choose a better time execpt Monday? But what can i say.. duty is duty.. give the best service to the client.. I'm not complaining, just need some words to express my concealed expression since last night..
We agreed to set a meeting at 7 pm on one café in south area.. That was okay, the place was not too far from office, even though it took more than 30 minutes driving in traffic hour.. Arrived about 7.10 pm and thought that was still a tolerable time to be late.. I sent a SMS, informing that i took a table at second floor.. After ordered and enjoyed my dinner, i started wondering where the hell this client was? It almost an hour since I arrived. I made a call, but no answer.. What a typically person! Then i sent a SMS (again - I'm not an impatient person type when it comes to wait for something or someon, unless you give me a note that you'll be late, that's fine with me).
Waiting is not my favorite task, either for anybody else i guess.. Especially in full stomach condition.. The sleepy was starting to haunt me.. hahahha.. What a typically 'melayu'.. I couldn't stand to hold it and fell asleep for a few minutes.. Thanks God! It's only a few minutes, and the client's still not show up.. Tried to calm myself by turning on my notebook.. Playing majhong magic tile is always the best friend to kill time.
It was 8.50 when the client came without any regretful expression. What can i do? except turn the smile face on which didn't come from the heart of course! Tonight's gonna be a long hard night.. we started to discuss the plan in detail and other things that might happen..
I know exactly that the café closses at 10.30 in week day.. the waiter keep on looking at us as the clock is ticking and he asked us for the last order we want to make.. but the client kept on talking and talking and talking as if we were in our own office.. Luckily, i was one of their regular customers, so we could continue our discussion another half hour, instead we could get kicked by the closing hour.
The point of that meeting was still waiting for the foreign talent in a few couple days.. so what make this meeting so urgent??? I really didn't get it.. Hopefully, it won't ruin my next days in this week..
We agreed to set a meeting at 7 pm on one café in south area.. That was okay, the place was not too far from office, even though it took more than 30 minutes driving in traffic hour.. Arrived about 7.10 pm and thought that was still a tolerable time to be late.. I sent a SMS, informing that i took a table at second floor.. After ordered and enjoyed my dinner, i started wondering where the hell this client was? It almost an hour since I arrived. I made a call, but no answer.. What a typically person! Then i sent a SMS (again - I'm not an impatient person type when it comes to wait for something or someon, unless you give me a note that you'll be late, that's fine with me).
Waiting is not my favorite task, either for anybody else i guess.. Especially in full stomach condition.. The sleepy was starting to haunt me.. hahahha.. What a typically 'melayu'.. I couldn't stand to hold it and fell asleep for a few minutes.. Thanks God! It's only a few minutes, and the client's still not show up.. Tried to calm myself by turning on my notebook.. Playing majhong magic tile is always the best friend to kill time.
It was 8.50 when the client came without any regretful expression. What can i do? except turn the smile face on which didn't come from the heart of course! Tonight's gonna be a long hard night.. we started to discuss the plan in detail and other things that might happen..
I know exactly that the café closses at 10.30 in week day.. the waiter keep on looking at us as the clock is ticking and he asked us for the last order we want to make.. but the client kept on talking and talking and talking as if we were in our own office.. Luckily, i was one of their regular customers, so we could continue our discussion another half hour, instead we could get kicked by the closing hour.
The point of that meeting was still waiting for the foreign talent in a few couple days.. so what make this meeting so urgent??? I really didn't get it.. Hopefully, it won't ruin my next days in this week..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home