Sunday, March 05, 2006

Break It Free

Whuuiiifff... I finally enjoyed my week end without any reception or party.. Last month was the most tiring month in my life.. both physically and mentally.. all happened just like riding a roller coaster.. up side down shaking all over the body as well as my mind..

I was hardly manage to calm my heart & feeling.. but a lot of tempting things that play around with my emotion.. Or I guess it's because my emotional involved, especially when it came up about the past.. That's not easy to get it out of my mind, even though I've wiped it away since long time ago..

All of those things turn out with purpose.. and surely realize that God allow it to be happened.. Moreover it have something hidden to be learned.. Keep on praying to be strength to get through of this circumtance smoothly and savely..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home